TrainDriver.Org

Govia Thameslink Railway Future Vacancies

Welcome Forums Train Driver Job Vacancies UK Govia Thameslink Railway Future Vacancies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ralph25
    Participant

Hi does anyone know what’s happening with the future vacancies that gtr are advertising for?

Steve
    Participant

Hi Ralph, from what I can gather, they aren’t accepting new applications at the moment but they have got a sign up where you can be emailed once recruitment opens again.

chris2468
    Participant

Hope its not to far away when they email saying recruitment is now open. Anyone have an idea when emails would go out?

Ralph25
    Participant

It says they’re looking to recruit in late spring which we’re past now so I think its going to be a while waiting for the next recruitment round 😞

Steve
    Participant

If I remember correctly, their last recruitment drive, which was for Great Northern, ended at the beginning of March. Which isn’t long ago for them to be potentially recruiting again soon. It’s quite possible that they might recruit for all of their franchises in the coming months.

Ralph25
    Participant

I’ve just seen that the ad now says they’ll be seeking new applications in late summer so it looks like they are still going ahead with further recruitment – maybe noone had updated the job post for a while!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.