March 25, 2017 at 1:04 pm #984
Welcome to the TrainDriver.org forum. We are glad to have you here and encourage you to sign up to our wonderful community! Please ensure you read the following rules before using our forum. By using this site, you agree to follow these rules. The forum here is designed to encourage open discussion between users, but to ensure that everyone enjoys using the forums, the following rules must be adhered to:
1. Be friendly and respectful to all users. Any defamatory comments or derogatory behaviour will not be tolerated. Users who insult others or make personal attacks will have their posts removed and accounts banned.
2. There is no place here for any comments inciting hatred, racism, sexism, etc. Likewise, there is also no room for religious or political debates. Your comments will be removed and account banned.
3. This forum is a platform for discussion about being a train driver, railway careers and related topics only. We encourage everyone to be polite and positive. If you are providing critique, keep it constructive.
4. Imagery which is offensive, annoying, insulting or copyrighted will be removed and the user given a warning or banned. Posting gifs (including in signatures) is forbidden.
5. Spamming is forbidden. Posting unrelated or nonsensical content, including excessive use of emoticons will be considered spamming.
6. Refrain from using profane language of any kind.
7. Anyone viewed to be trolling or belittling people will be given a warning or banned immediately.
8. We encourage all users to use proper words and refrain from typing in all capital letters.
9. Only one account is allowed per user.
10. You must be aged 16 or over to use this forum.
11. Topics must be of relevance. When creating a new topic, check to see if it already exists on our forums.
12. You may reference and/or post links to external sites if they are relevant and comply with our site rules. All links and site mentions will be at the discretion of the forum moderators to whether or not the links are to be removed.
13. We do not allow advertising from users.
14. In the interest of the safety of all users, please do not share personal details such as phone numbers or email addresses.
15. You can report posts or comments by clicking the “report” or by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.